ANZ MARKETING AUTOMATION
PRIVACY COLLECTION NOTICE
BP Australia Pty Limited (ABN 53 004 085 616) (referred to in this notice as ‘BP’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’) or one of its related companies in Australia is collecting your personal information in connection with your participation in completing and submitting the data collection form.
Who we are and how to reach us:
BP Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 004 085 616).
We are contactable by post at Privacy Officer, GPO Box 5222, Melbourne VIC 3001, by telephone on 1300 130 027 or by email to email@example.com.
What information will BP collect and use?
We will collect and use your personal information, which may include:
- your name, contact details, company details and other information that you provide when completing the registration process for form submission;
- transaction information relating to your use of Castrol services (including transaction type, date, time and location, value);
- information about the way you use Castrol services, your interaction with marketing communications and offers, and your communications settings and preferences;
What does BP use my personal information for?
We will collect and use the personal information described above for the purposes of:
- administering and providing our services related to marketing (including for the purpose of personalising those services);
- BP providing you with recommendations and offers (including personalised recommendations and offers) in relation to BP’s products or services and other marketing related purposes;
- sending you direct marketing communications, and other service communications for administration and operation purposes;
- personalising our digital marketing and advertising to you;
- dealing with your enquiries and requests.
Where BP holds Personal Information about you that it has collected from different sources, BP may combine this Personal Information into a single record or collection of linked records. BP may also combine or share any information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate (whether within Australia or overseas).
What if I do not provide BP with my personal information?
If you choose not to provide your personal information to us, you may not be able to use some or all of the services available as part of sales and marketing activity, receive updates from us, or have us answer or respond to your enquiry or request.
Who does BP disclose my personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- outsourced service providers and third parties that provide BP marketing, data analytics, customer support, technology or payment processing services (and have those third parties collect your personal information on our behalf via their software);
- social media websites and platforms, where you already own an account on those websites and platforms, for the purposes of re-engaging with you with targeted marketing;
- our commercial partners, distributors and other third parties who provide any benefit, reward or service to you (either directly or on our behalf); and
- suppliers, and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for the purposes set out in this privacy collection notice.
We may also disclose your personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers and agents and also to government bodies and regulatory authorities (where required or authorised by law).
Personal information used for marketing
BP will not provide your personal information to third parties for them to send you direct marketing (other than on BP’s behalf) without your consent.
We may also use your personal information to sell and promote products and services to you, offer specific benefits, or communicate with you about your transactions and to improve our offerings.
We may do this by sending to you:
- You can opt out by using the unsubscribe/opt out facility in the communications that we send you.
- Opting-out of some of our communications means that we may not have access to the personal information we need to provide these benefits.
Does BP store or disclose my personal information to other countries?
Changes to this Collections Notice
We may change the terms of this notice from time to time. A copy of the revised notice will be available on our website or can be obtained by contacting us using the contact details above.